- Service fee can now be in decimals, such as 12,5 %
- Meeting numbers can now exceed 100
- Supporting phone numbers from The Dominican Republic
- Enabled service fee of 0%
- Enabled up to 12 month loans
- Meeting notes added
- Income and expenses separated
Updated features/ bug fixes
- Bug in SHG baseline savings fixed
- More help texts for server error added
- Misc adjustments on deposit and withdrawals
- Notifications: SMS, Email and system notifications to let users know when there is new activity in the app. Each user can edit which notification they want to receive.
- The member that creates the group gets assigned member number 100 instead of 1.
- Members that are added to a group does not need a password and pincode
- Language Afaan Omoro is now supported!
- The Home screen now include important messages are displayed at the top. Currently we display Corona prevention advice
- The Home screen also include total number of users
- “Help” moved onto the home screen
- New group types: SHG and SILC. Please see a guide on how to use Jamiipay group app for SHG/SILC
- User stats. Follow live how many users are being onboarded in the Jamiipay group app
- Updated group overview with a few more group informations
- Updated group info: Social fund amount. Please note that there is not yet possible to register social fund collections in a meeting
- Reasons for shareout translated to amharic
- Problems with flags solved
- Forgot password – now it’s possible to send a new password to your phone if you have forgotten it.
- Shares ledger – simple overview of all shares in the group
- Loans ledger – simple overview of all loans in the group – active and repaid.
- Added all roles to add member screen
- Reasons for taking a new loan was always set to the English version
- Group profile image
- Profile image on users and members